just a blog


An old friend.

Today when I checked my mail I saw a friendster message.

Sam? Sam who?

I opened the message and then omg this is what I saw.

Date: Thursday, December 08, 2005 15:43:00
Subject: Yo?
Message: Kang wei? OMG...
you know who's this?
this is Sheng Yi from BPPS..
haa.. omg... i can't believe this..
hope you still remember me tho ~ haa
i have msn= xxxxx@hotmail.com
haaa..
still can't believe this..

Subject: Re: Yo?
Message: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
its really you man!! you know what? i went to
singapore 4 years ago.. and i went to your house!
but then they told me that you moved out!! i was
like!! what?!!!!!! hahaaa.
ITS SOOOOO NICE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH
YOU AGAIN MAN!
omg.. i am so excited today after i found you and
wei liang on friendster.. haa..
i hope i will be visiting singapore soon.!! hopefully
in a year!.. i'll definately talk to you more on msn..
tho i dont' really use it much~ neither do i use
friendster! haa..
what a day..!! i'll talk to you soon!!!!!!!!


It's my childhood from primary school!!

Man, during the bpghs outings we were wondering if anyone was in contact with him and I thought I'd never hear from him again. Last time we always helped each other collect homework when the other was sick and on mc.

He has long hair now I think, omg! Couldn't recognize him, man. Can u, anneson??

Friendster rocks lah.

0 Responses to “An old friend.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.