just a blog


Escape to Escape

For the first time in the 21 years of my childhood-deprived life, I went to Escape Theme Park! So fun leh, made me feel like a little boy once again.

At first quite paiseh, me and xyz both felt quite paiseh walking into the place cos there were little kids all over the place. Either kids or parents. People of our age quite few.


We played like everything that was available, the pirate ship was quite shiok ah, we took that 5 times. All throughout see people scream only, they scream then we laugh.

The twister and inverter were very fun also! I felt so brave afterwards. Cos I thought I would be afraid hahah.

Go-kart was so slooooooow. No kick one. Ain't as fun as I thought it to be leh. Budden really can drift one. Just make sharp turn it will drift liao loh. But I think I got one of the slower ones ba, cos I step until cannot step liao still got people overtake me along straight paths.

Xyz asked me if driving real car is like driving go-kart. Haha if so easy then no need get license loh!!

I dunno if this gaping hole is there for show or what but it sure looks pretty cool.

The Haunted House kinda sucks though. I think throughout the whole thing we were just scaring ourselves, being afraid that ghosts will jump out at us. Aftereffects of CAC camp hahah.

There were cute little girls in there loh. I wonder if they will agree to let me be their godfather.

This poor attendant was in charge of the most no-kick ride in Escape. I think she's so poor thing, cannot get to see people scream, everyone get onto the ride also like sian sian one, somemore she mans this alone.

Well after the adventurous experience, xyz felt very giddy while I had this puky feeling in me cos I think I ate too much. I was so tired leh, think I'm too old for kiddish games hahah.

We dragged ourselves to town afterwards for dinner and to check out the X'mas decorations. Well after the yummy dinner we recovered and could run around again liao.

Music to the ears.

Yummy christmas tree.
Robinson's.

Hohoho!

The ice cream cone that is 3 times bigger than me.

The eerie soldier beside the eerie demon tree.

Melt-in-your-mouth Christmas?

I finally saw this Lambo after hearing that it has been there for damn long. Unforunately, I wasn't able to take good pictures of it :(


I think this pic is damn cool lah.

0 Responses to “Escape to Escape”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.