just a blog


The Job.

There's only one real competitor for the post of Student Associate Writer, supposedly. The person says the rest don't stand a chance. I wonder why though. The 'competitor' is supposedly a very 'enthusiastic' person who can really 'produce stuff'.

Aww man, I'd definitely lose out in the 'enthusiasm' category cos I really am not too keen about it anymore. $8.52 per hour is real tempting but I don't know man, should I take it? The manager is mean. Some times the work load gets really alot. Need to churn out like 10-20 articles during peak periods. And I'll be almost wholly in charge of the frickin newsletter.

Also, the "competitor's" an indian who supposedly needs the job real badly cos 'his dad just passed away'? Kang Kang is getting soft-hearted.

Now I'm supposed to produce a sample article for them. I guess I'd just do it and see how it goes. Can get then get loh, cannot get I'd secretly heave a sigh of relief, I guess. If I do get it, hmm.. Do I give it up to him or what?

Alamak.

0 Responses to “The Job.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.