just a blog


My First Luge Ride

How do u pronounce luge? I think it's looch. My sister says it's lu ger. Eugene says it's Lu gee. So who's right? I still think it's looch.

It's this thing where u sit on this erm, pong pong che like platform and slide down this long long slope, avoiding obstacles and maneouvering through sharp turns and sometimes slow-moving women and kids.

First, we gotta take this sky train up to the high high place where the starting point is.

But it's friggin high.

And Alvin was scaaaaaared.

At one point of time the whole sky tram thing stopped moving. So I went like "woohoooooo!!! Are we gonna die!!!!"

Alvin hanging on to dear life.

Alvin and Freeze King.

Say, I was quite worried that my phone might drop down into the pits of no return.

Yay, we're reaching.

Does this look like Jurassic Park?

Yeah and before that we had the usual session of volleyball. Well we had winning streaks as usual because like, our whole team was damn good lah, with demure, eugene, wei jie and alvin. How to lose?

Kang kang, who is a noob at vball, just had to stand there and wait for our score to reach 25. He can't even serve properly for goodness sake. My vball is damn bball style lah, and that sucks.

Haha aiyah budden fun can liao lah, who cares!?!




0 Responses to “My First Luge Ride”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.