just a blog


Working out

Went to the GYM with dong and bun today. Bm thinks going to the gym is so not me. I think so too. Aiyah, budden they want to come use the gym here, so I have to go with them wad.

Anyway, they worked out a good sweat lifting weights and stuff while I roamed around mostly trying to strengthen my legs and waiting for them to get tired.

After about 20 minutes dong said "wah, my back very pain."

Aha. The moment has arrived. I immediately went "steady, let's go and eat!"

And yeah, we had fried oyster and one spring chicken which I'm absolutely sure negated all the exercise we had done in the last 20 minutes. I didn't even perspire much aiyo.

On the way back there was this super duper chao ji wu di strong gust of wind that went on for about 5 minutes. It was really super strong and for a moment I thought the end of the world was coming.

And there was this girl wearing a skirt and was trying to press it down so that she doesn't zao geng hahah so amusing.

Knowledgable xyz says that the monsoon season is coming but I don't even know what that means. I know I know, last time geography got teach, but remember that I was a bad student.

I only know remember monsoon drain.

0 Responses to “Working out”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.