just a blog


Demons Gathering.

Met up with darksoul, bud, gorilla, ah chek and long-chin at town today. Don't ask why I call them demons; I just dunno what else to call them lah.

Ran into daphne; stunned me abit cos she was wearing some ethnic costume haha.

Wanted to go see fireworks and go walk around abit leh, but darksoul that bugger needs to go off to play MAHJONG so he couldn't stay with us long.

Anyway, we went for dinner at this place I realize I don't even know the name of lah, some place in Suntec.

I realize that when I'm with this bunch of people, i.e. army friends, vulgarities and obscenities just flow super naturally. I lost count of how many times I used the word 'fuck'.

Darksoul that bugger, said wanna introduce girlfriend for me leh, says she's damn chio, in NUS, very "you xing ge" one. Say say say until dunno where now.

Kaoz, I look like I cannot find girlfriend meh?!

Anyway like 2 minutes after he left, my phone rang and I saw his number. Was like, wtf, then picked up the phone.

Him: (Chaotic background noise) Pom pom pom! Got fireworks leh, wan see not.

Me: Wah really ah, okok, byebye.

Me to all: Eh, darksoul say got fireworks leh, wan to go watch not.

Them: (Eating ice cream) You go help us see loh.

Me: -_-;;

Ran out, and indeed heard alot of pom pom pom. But I couldn't find the source!! Looked around and saw people standing on elevated surfaces and looking in some direction behind Esplanade. Did likewise and finally saw some fireworks!

So happy. Whipped out my phone, pressed 'camera', then aimed it at the sky.

Then immediately then pom pom pom stopped.

What the hell!

0 Responses to “Demons Gathering.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.