just a blog


Good Year?

This year is supposed to be okay for those born in the year of the rat arh. The uncle on the CNY show say one.

But she says on her blog this year is kinda bad for us leh, I dunno.

But this afternoon I was slacking at TV room with bm when there was this variety show that was predicting the luck of all the different star signs.

Money-wise, cancer is second in ranking leh! Bm say one, I also never see properly.

Relationship-wise, cancer number one! Then bm's star sign number two. Maybe this year we will both have alot of tao hua yun.

But I think bluff people one lah, where got so good one. But then again, if their bluffing me makes me happy I don't give a rat shit about it lah, I very ah q one :D

0 Responses to “Good Year?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.