just a blog


Talkativity

I dunno why I post so much more these days when I've actually got so much less free time.
===
Today we saw a Bentley!

Isn't it damn chio?

When Shervenne and Jia Hui first saw it they were like "Wah!! See!! Rolls Royce!!" and I was like -_-;;
===
Today I helped Shervenne fix her admin cupboard muahahahaha I am Engineer Ang. She was like "wah ni3 hen 3 li4 hai4 leh" muahahaha cheap thrill boost my ego nia so now I owe her 2 treats and she owes me one.

She is really damn cute lah but no I'm not attracted to her in THAT way, and in any case, I cannot imagine myself with someone 5 years older than me, though she probably looks like she's 5 years younger than me.

Idiotic XunMing keeps asking me to go after her if I like her but I keep insisting I don't and he calls me WEAK dammit.

But she really really very cute omg.

Okay I should stop it.

0 Responses to “Talkativity”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.