just a blog


Today is a good day!

Because...

1) I found my planner! It's been in my bag all along, I don't know WHY I didn't see it then. Must be the almighty above's way of reminding me to take care of my stuff while I still have them cos losing them sucks big time.

2) I got a new MP3 player! $92 only, but it's been very long since I bought something so high-ticket.

3) Last but not least, guess what, I had a pay rise!!

So cool, Jo didn't even take time to consider. Well she said she was planning to give us a "bonus" at the end of our term, but since we wanted pay rise she'd grant it to us.

So our pay is now $10 an hour! Equals $80 a day equals $1840 a month! Too bad I won't be working too long more. Else can really earn quite alot.

All those stupid OTs and hard work paid off.

We are so worthy!



0 Responses to “Today is a good day!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.