just a blog


Cynical me.

I just deleted an entire post because it was too melodramatic, and with all the putrid auras drifting around these days, I decided to save the Earth and swallowed back the dirty gas.

The martyr in me.

Haha.

Pirates of the Caribbean was good; better than expected.

"Captain Jack Sparrow went to Singapore!"

National pride. (Or were we being made fun of?)

Some unknown girl added me in friendster. I thought this kind of thing only happens to girls?

3 hours of pool is a very expensive activity.

I'm cynical.

When I see how pure and innocent some people are, I wonder if I'm TOO cynical.

Don't they doubt people too? Is everyone kind and peace-loving in their eyes?

Why am I always the one warning people about ulterior motives and hidden agendas?

$6.70 is way too expensive for a cup of Caramel Latte.

Is this a very haphazard entry?

The Kite Runner is a really good book, it brings your bladders near your eyes. Oh wait, that's 'Tis.

I don't know what I'm typing.

But I'm not even very sleepy.

Aiyah, fuck.

Just post.

0 Responses to “Cynical me.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.