just a blog


Prelude to the departure of the temps

Monday is my last day at work.

On one hand I'd be enjoying life again, waking up and sleeping at whatever time I want!

On the other hand, I would miss the people at work. Especially cutelicious Shervenne who never fails to amaze me with her repertoire of no-link and stunning nonsensical responses. And the super hua chi flower intoxicated Xun Ming who would probably die of boredom next week with lim peh and his heart's desire, the May Flower gone.
===
Dropped Xun Ming via cab after OT on Friday to his "Minister's son" friend's place.

Damn stylo, frickin big, and there's a security post outside, just to guard the house. I wonder how it feels like to be a minister's son.
===
Soccer mania with WST last night.

England was disappointing. But they were damn suei lah. Rooney was too hot-tempered. Portugal won with luck. Brazil under-performed. Zidane rules.

For the first time ever, I won money at mahjong with WST! My first "zi mo qing yi se!" If only I didn't stupidly give Ivan his winning tile and ended up paying for the whole table in that one game, I would have won alot more.
===
Joined Shambaa for fright night rehearsal just now.

We're now known as Ferrets. So no-character. Scumbaa sounds better.

Must be the atmosphere. So not scary. I think our station is good though, if everyone manages to stop themselves from laughing. Pretty good ideas, eerie props. If the execution's good, all's good.

Tomorrow's the actual orientation! Prolly gonna join them after work.

But I heard this year's freshies very :(

0 Responses to “Prelude to the departure of the temps”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.