just a blog


Shortlisted.

Just came back from SP night. Never talked to the freshies at all, but the whole event was well, pretty okay I guess, due to good location.

Was a kinda happening night cos I saw first-hand how vehicles are towed, step-by-step. So interesting. But aye, I worry for JH; wonder how much he gotta pay.

Anyway, the whole reason behind me being such a coconut and logging in at 3.21 a.m. to blog is because I got accepted into the FSAE team!

I've been worried that I won't be able to get in cos of my extremely undesirable results but hey, I did.

18 people in the team, don't know if any would be kicked out in future, but in any case, if there is, I hope I won't be the one. I've always thought I'm a person who performs like shit at stuff I hate, but excel at my passions and am especially perserverant. I hope this is the case with FASE.

I just hope cars are really my passion and not just a short-lived romance.

To cut a long story short, ME2 onwards we would start taking fucking xiong lectures and hands-on on how to build a race car. Year 3, we start building the car from scratch and bring it for dry runs. Year 4, we go to U.S. to compete, and come back to bring glory to NUS!

It's a beautiful picture.

From the time I came to NUS open house years ago, I've seen the race car and been envious of the people in the team.

And now.

*Looks up at the starry night with tears in my eyes and clutches my heart in gratitude*

0 Responses to “Shortlisted.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.