just a blog


The Other Side of the Causeway.

I think ever since the holidays started, I'm the only bugger still updating my blog on a fairly consistent basis. I try to blog everyday actually, cos I think it's a good way to organize my thoughts, but sometimes I really get damn restless.

The day started with my baby laughter ringtone screeching until I woke up in horror to realize it was Shervenne saying paycheck's ready for collection. So we're meeting up on Tues for dinner woohoo.

And then Alvin jio-ed us go JB for dinner, I said I'm going school for bball, but bm scolded me anti-social, at the precise moment I felt lazy to bball, so ended up going with them.

I think once you realize that Secret Recipe cakes there are selling at half the price compared to Singapore, you'll never eat another SR cake in S'pore ever again.

I mean, less than 3 bloody bucks for such wonderful tasting bits of heaven??

Kudos to Eugene and his trusty Corolla.

Less than a month left until school starts.

I think next sem would be a killer.

0 Responses to “The Other Side of the Causeway.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.