just a blog


New Look~

Changed the template for my blog again, cos benji and gang say that they can't see. Now that I've changed to this SUPER simple and neat one, should be no problem already, right?

Anywayz, I saw a story that I really liked today. It's called "GIVE ME A BREAK!" Here goes.

A story is told of a man who goes to church and prays, :God, I need a break. I need to win the state lottery. I'm counting on you, God." Having not won the lottery, the man returns to church a week later and once again prays, "God, about that state lottery... I've been kind to my wife. I've given up drinking. I've been reall good. GIve me a break. Let me win the lottery."

A week later, still no richer, he returns to pray once again. "God, I don't seem to be getting through to you on this state lottery thing. I've been using positive self-talk, saying affirmations, and visualizing the money. Give me a break, God. Let me win the lottery."

Suddenly the heavens open up, white light and heavenly music flood into the church, and a deep voice says, "My son, give me a break! Buy a lottery ticket!"

----END

Okay, maybe you feel abit "DUH!?" but I guess the moral of the story is that sometimes we just keep wanting and wanting and don't realize that actually the key to actually getting that thing we want actually lies inside ourself?

Yeah and I actually don't need you to tell me that my previous sentence was actually 2 and a half lines long and consists of 3 "actuallies" and so does this sentence but I suddenly feel like using alot of "actuallies" so what can you do to me muahaha.

0 Responses to “New Look~”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.