just a blog


Spent so much money!

Yeah I just came back from orientation camp a few days ago, and I actually had a SECRET entry I don't want to make public because there is SECRET stuff in there muahaha! Naughty stuff, but no I'm not gonna talk about it muahahha.

Been spending so much moneeeeeeeeeeey!

Bought a pair of torn jeans yesterday. A shoe bag, a pouch, and swimming trunks today. Added up to like, hundred plus bucks! Luckily mama pays for it all.

Okay I've got nothing much to say because it's like 1:10 a.m. right now, and I'm supposed to go to NUS early tomorrow morning for games with SHAMBAA~~ (Orientation camp group)

So what am I doing now. Talking to Elyn. She just got a new handphone the day before, and can you believe it, she named it! Good, got my style.

黑泽毅~ Takeshi Kurozawa or something.

I'm gonna be da GODFATHER.

Of a handphone.

0 Responses to “Spent so much money!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.