just a blog


Mid Term break has passed in a flash

And tomorrow I'll be having Physics mid term test.

15 MCQs.

I heard the average score is between 4-6. I wonder what's the objective of tests of super high difficulty. To demoralize us?

I'm so looking forward to the break at the end of the semester!

I don't hate studying, but breaks are always a perk.

Well I hope I score better the 'average score' tomorrow.

Sometimes I wish I could be a mugger and have the patience to mug non-stop.

Cos I always drift off to play and end up not finishing my work alamak.

0 Responses to “Mid Term break has passed in a flash”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.