just a blog


Bad day!

Haha I think I've been through so much shit in my life that an apparent bad day suddenly doesn't feel that bad afterall. I'm numb already!

Statics test was horrible. I see blood all over. When it was over me and demure just looked at each other and smiled. I said "haha, 100% guarantee plus chop, confirm bao fail one." She was more straight to the point: "fuck lah."

Haven't been dabbling in soccer betting for a long time. Thought I might just try my hand today cos if I win I might feel happy again!

Okay don't think you're some smart aleck just by managing to guess that I lost. I mentioned today was a bad day!

So yeah, I lost like 100 bucks. Shall not touch gambling for some time I guess.

Sometimes I feel like a juvenile delinquent (though I'm not exactly a juvenile anymore).

2 Responses to “Bad day!”

  1. # Blogger Daphne Maia

    wah.. the demure reali v demure...  

  2. # Blogger ocw

    lol, point agreed upon  

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.