just a blog


inside the red box

Finished classes at 12 and had lunch with dbm.

Now I'm in Central Library again.

I have math test at 7.30pm! As usual, I'm ill-prepared, and what in the world are you seeing a new entry when the writer says that he's ill-prepared for a test?!

Well I guess it's cos it's me.

And before the test, at like 6.30 pm I have bball match. Inter Faculty Games. We're playing against school of design. Dunno if I should go man. So unstudious.

After today there'll be one more test on Thurs. Making Sense of Society. I can't make any sense out of it, how ironic.

After the test I'll be going to the library to collect a book I reserved!

Been wanting to read that for a long time liao.

Haha nerdy lorlilorsor.

0 Responses to “inside the red box”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.