just a blog


Re: Engineers and Lawyers.

Eh, you all get the joke anot ah?

I think it's abit subtle, so for the sake of making the joke complete, I'm gonna EXPLAIN the meaning.

Argh I'm so bad at telling jokes.

The moral of the story is: Lawyers go to hell!

Okay like I said, it's just a joke.

1 Responses to “Re: Engineers and Lawyers.”

  1. # Blogger Daphne Maia

    i think the joke was okay what! i understood it lor.. haha.. i tot it was quite funny hehe. anyways.. ur comment page html code is flawed lah. why cannot show name one?! the previous one who left the first comment abt demure was me. lol.
    -daphne  

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.