just a blog


Sushi Galore

I was at Central Library with biao mei today when she suddenly said "I feel like eating sashimi." Then I responded "Go Genki!"

After some deliberation we really went.

I think 豪 迈 ness runs in our blood-linelah.


We devoured a grand total of, what, 32 plates of food? Value for money! 32 * $1.80 = $57.60 while we paid about $36.80. Stacked up all the plates into four piles and took a picture of them with her phone's cam ah. And I just realized I could take a picture of the plates from my phone.

Talk about value for money. My good ole' trusty camera costed me about $300 only loh.





Next Friday exam starts. I'm so looking forward to the end of exams. There are so many things I want to do. I want to:

1) Read Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince.
2) Resume Sunday Sentosa Vball rendezvous.
3) Play alot alot of basketball.
4) Really really know FOREX trading. And start earning some REAL money.
5) Learn Photoshop.
6) Learn Flash.
7) There are still alot of books I want to read!
8) Revamp this blog and make use of my new-found Photoshop skills!
9) Read Sand Man
10) Read Slam Dunk. IF I decide to buy.

That's all for now I guess.

Since I've made a list, might as well make another. Stuff I MIGHT want to buy by the end of this year. Maybe pamper myself abit if I start making significant amounts of money from my little ventures. And there won't be a gf to buy me stuff anymore -_-;;

1) Wallet..

Do you agree that I should get a new one?

2) Phone.


Wah my hand was shaking abit. But it does look pretty old lah. I'm thinking of changing to this.

Good anot ah?

3) Slam Dunk comics series. Favorite comics of all time, same standard as Naruto. But Naruto anime is good, so might not buy comics. Slam Dunk anime SUCKS.

I so want to have a set of the comics. I've probably read it like thrice already. The last 5 books, probably 10 plus times. And I feel like re-reading it. Should I buy, or should I not -_-;;

Aye I better face reality first and do what I'm supposed to do for NOW:

Preparing for exams! Off to watch webcast now :(

0 Responses to “Sushi Galore”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.