just a blog


Wow mass update.

Can't believe a couch-potato wanna-be actually couldn't take time to update his blog everyday and has to mass update.

*Face in palms*

I'm going for the Student Associate Writer thing interview on Friday. Bm thinks I should wear nice nice, long sleeve. Wah lau eh, I was planning to go in t-shirt berms loh. Can get then get loh, cannot get then sua. She said they might go for looks so maybe I should show off my sexy hairy legs by wearing berms right. Haha.

I just changed my stat-counter thingy. Resetted it. That thing is so cool eh, it tells u how many first-time visitors there are to ur blog and bm says u can even tell where they came from, but I haven't really figured out that one yet.

Only started tampering with it yesterday and realized that there's an average of 3-4 new visitors to my blog everyday.

I mean, everyday?!

I thought most everyone who comes are my friends who have come until dowan to come liao??

Weird.

0 Responses to “Wow mass update.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.