just a blog


Dilemma.

Although I mentioned I've removed it from my mind, the thought still lingers.

Today, I've been thinking alot about it.

About switching from Engin to Business. I should probably have gone to Biz in the first place. It's shorter, and more applicable in my case than Engin.

Shit. But now I'm already like 1 and a half sem into Engin already.

Aye, I think tomorrow I'll go to OSA to ask about the implications of switching. Well if I made up my mind earlier probably I could have switched to Biz at the start of this sem. Now it's probably too late and I'd have to do redo everything.

Well if that's the case I guess I'd hafta stick to Engin.

Haiyo... Fan2 arh...

0 Responses to “Dilemma.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.