just a blog


The Nokia 3310

I was sitting on the bus today when there was this person beside me who has fallen asleep.

My vision happened to sweep past the 3310 he was holding when I saw "Calling... 999".

As a person with faster reaction of the body than reaction of the brain, I merely thought "fuck!!!" and was about to snatch the phone from my blissfully asleep neighbour as I saw the words "unlock" on the screen.

And then I realized it's one of them lame "screensavers".

Heng arh, I never snatch the phone from him, else sibeh malu loh!

Damn them stupid screensavers.

0 Responses to “The Nokia 3310”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.