just a blog


The 3on3.

Went for the 3on3 competition with Alvin and Ivan yesterday and suffered a humiliating defeat as we couldn't even enter the quarter finals! The record stood at 2-3.

Aye, but nevermind lah, I think it was a good experience and it was a nice deviation from our usual WST bball.

Some of our opponents were really strong and I guess we really learnt some stuff from them.

There was this 17 year old kid that was about the same height as me and 3 times my width!! Ended up even people from other sectors were talking about him, referring to him as "The Shaq", so I think he must have some reputation.

He was really good, and me alone got 3 fouls from defending him alone. After that cannot foul liao, cos we had no substitutes. If I got fouled out, it would be Alvin and Ivan against the rest of the world.

And I noticed we were the only team in our sector with only 3 players! The other teams all had substitutes.

Pan Qi and his China team was pretty good as well, so we also cannot complain that we lost.

But our loss to the third team, must let me whine abit!! I think we could win one!! It's all Alvin's fault for getting us curry puffs!! If I didn't have a "hot hot stomach" during that game, we
MIGHT not have lost that one, cos that team wasn't that good actually.

Hahah.

And wah lau, the weather was disgusting and I'm all burnt. I thought my skin was immune to sunburn already, but the rays were so intense that my skin is actually hurting now.

0 Responses to “The 3on3.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.