just a blog


Muggology.

I am here in NUS central library on a Saturday!

I came with the intention of being a mugger for a day, but alas, I have spent more than half the day playing with my laptop and reading other stuff.

Fortunately, there is a pretty girl right opposite me so there's eye candy for me whenever I feel bored. Ah! Just as I'm talking about her she begins to leave, damn.

Anyway just now she was joined by another guy who aproached very cheerily and apparently said hi to her, but she merely gave a glance and went back to her books.

Wah, sibeh dao. I think it's an unsuccessful suitor. Muahaha.

Think she's a PRC. One of them can-make-it PRCs though. And she's like damn hardworking. I only caught her lifting her eyes off her books 3 times! And she only went for one break in like, 5 hours.

That is damn amazing and spectacular lah, particularly for me, who went for like 10 breaks and lift my eyes in search of prey every 10 seconds.

I must learn to be like her, and attack my studies with renewed vigour, man.

But hey, I think I've spent much less time on playing already. Last time I play bball like 4 times a week and I even go to Sentosa every Sunday for vball and I go out every weekend. Now only bball like twice a week and haven't been to Sentosa for a long time and go out on only either Saturday or Sunday.

So studious!

But, shoots, I also realize that probably more than half the NUS population are like 500% more hardworking than me, as I observed from the hordes of people studying in the study areas after bball yesterday, and it's not even exam period!

Market spoilers!!!

0 Responses to “Muggology.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.