just a blog


家 有 喜 事 。

Sam proposed to my sis the other day so they're getting married! So exciting leh~~

Dunno when though.

I think Sam is quite nice to my sis, in that he always takes the effort to do nice nice and "sweet" stuff for her. Stuff which I cannot comprehend. Like declaration of love in the papers on vday and flowers and stuff.

If I am a girl, I would rather my boyfriend save all that money and give me a nice fat ang pao instead!

Oh yeah, and he proposed with a ring that costed like 2k. I think my sis choose one ba.

===

I found out the name of the person who picked up my wallet. Well it sounds like a guy's name so aye, no more fairytale :(

He only left his matric number, no phone number, so I can't treat him to big feast also, so it's not my fault!

===

0 Responses to “家 有 喜 事 。”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.