just a blog


Walls of Torment.

Been having bad experiences on public transport.

I was standing on the bus the other day after a long day of lessons and test and preparing for the next test, at about 11 p.m, when this bunch of funky-looking, but extremely noisy girls got onto the bus.

|
|
|KKK
|KKK
|
|____________

I was originally standing like this.



|GGG GGG
|GGG GGG
|
|KKK GGG
|KKK GGG
|____________

After they got on there was a sudden surge of
noise pollution and I started having trouble
reading my programming text book.
|
|GGGGGG
|GGGGGG
|KKKGGG
|KKKGGG_____

When the bus got even more crowded I had to close my textbook as shrieking girls had me surrounded leaving me feeling extremely intimidated and vulnerable.

Yesterday was worse. I was on the way to WST dinner and was again standing on the bus.

|
|
|KKK
|KKK
|
|____________

I was originally standing like this.

|BBB BBB
|BBB BBB
|
|KKK BBB
|KKK BBB
|____________

After awhile my spider sense sensed something amissand smelled something weird and to my horror, I looked up and found myself surrounded by... by... by.....

BANGALAS!!!!!!!!!

|
|BBBBBBB
|BBBBBBB
|KKKBBB
|KKKBBB_____

I felt overwhelming despair as the bus became even more crowded over time....

The above diagram does not even accurately describe my situation. As we all know, air molecules, being extremely small, fill up every little space in your surroundings...

To add salt to the wound, my height was such that their heads were like, exactly under my nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck!!!

I swear I thought my nose was gonna bleed and explode.

I'm not trying to be racist or anything, because I know they can't do anything about their..erm... pervasive characteristic.

Instead, I am trying to bring forward a meaningful lesson!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys, and girls.

It may be everywhere(almost), it may be free, BUT, fresh air is very very very precious, okay!!

As I chionged off the bus, I took in a big gulp of air and told myself I must never, ever take fresh air for granted again.

So let us take 10 seconds breathing in fresh air and appreciating what we actually have!

0 Responses to “Walls of Torment.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.