just a blog


On and off.

After suffering without a proper internet connection at home, desperately waiting for the fucking redemption letter from Starhub so that I can go redeem my new linksys, today I realize that the letter has been with my mum for like, 1 week plus!!

Me: Wah we wait for this letter damn long liao why u never tell us?!
Mum: You all never tell me u all waiting for letter ma?!
Me: Got tell u ma, anyway u keep for what?!
Mum: I dunno how to read, dunno what is this lah!!
Me: -_-;;

Clutching the letter by my heart, I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.
===

Wah very long never play bball with Keith they all liao. Today finally had a chance.

End of the day he like face black black.

I think because his team every time lose to mine. Unless I'm on his team muaha.

So competitive aiyo.

===

Got details for the 3on3 on Saturday liao.

Wah lau, I thought it would be a day for THE WORLD'S SADDEST TEAM to show off our power to the rest of the world, but what the hell, now they say got national players taking part also.

And there's like, 24 frickin teams!!

Jialat. But at least we're guaranteed three games. Think quarter finals also cannot get in haha.

Nevermind lah, faster lose liao then jio gland they all we can play for fun, think their team also very fast kena kick out one ahahah.

0 Responses to “On and off.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.