just a blog


Exams are Coming. Again!

Well exams are bad, but they are also good in the sense that when exams are near, it also siginifies the coming of the END of exams!

Friggin' 3 months' break. How many things can u do in 3 months??

The prospect of that just makes me high.

So before I forget, here's a BRIEF list of stuff I'm probably going to do!
1) Watch Bleach, Death Note, Samurai X, Chobits, Naruto
2) Read all the books on Popular Best Selling section
3) Bball referee course?
4) Go to malaysia!

Hmm, so few. But nevermind, I'm sure I'll think of much more to do.

ONE MORE MONTH TO FREEDOM.

0 Responses to “Exams are Coming. Again!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.