just a blog


The Legend.

I just have to post this entry.

I've been hearing this name Wei Tai alot. He's really famous, and I know he's really really good at basketball. MVP for his year.

I also know this guy who stays in Cashew too, and I know he's also super power, everytime I see him he looks like he's going to play basketball. I've even seen him play at Adidas 3on3 when they were the champions.

Well today everything came together and once again Singapore seemed like a really small place.

Did u guess it?

Yeah, I was checking out the photos of the members of the 2005 National Men's Basketball Team, and there it was, Lee Wee Thye, my neighbour!

How cool is that?!

0 Responses to “The Legend.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.