just a blog


A Day in the Life of kanG kanG.

Went to Temasek Hall for comm dinner just now. Free dinner, free performance to watch, what's not to like?

Bm
SMUGGLED me in. Initially she even wanted to make me wear the temasek polo T to camouflage myself but I refused to sacrifice my integrity for mere mortal food and performances!

So I didn't, and I got in all the same :)

The dinner was kinda sucky, but it's free so I can't complain :P

The dance event was damn stylo lah.
HOT HOT HOT dancers! Oh man. They make me feel young once again. I was commenting to W about this hot girl cos she actually knows all of them. And then she suddenly appeared and sat down at our table to talk to W~~

*BlusHeS*

Muahhaha.

And then came the
EVENT OF THE DAY. This duet of the ancient song "wu yan de jie ju"... It was fucking funny lah!! Omg I haven't been so entertained in quite awhile.

It's my favorite song for today and I'm gonna put it as my ring tone ahahah.

AnywayZ, what in the world was I doing at someone ELSE'S comm dinner when it's so near exams and I've still got so much undone? Want to die, ah?

Hai. Reality bites. Welcome to the real world.

I'm going back to books :(

0 Responses to “A Day in the Life of kanG kanG.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.