just a blog


Sayonara.

It's confirmed.

The new addition to the family would be arriving like next Thursday or Friday.. I really can't bear to see the old car go :(

Y'know, it's a really small car, but it's the first car my papa owned and one I've driven since I got my license. Which isn't really long lah, but y'know, there's this emotional tie there already, so I really can't bear to see him go, so I secretly took a picture of him the other night.


Silently serving for 3 plus years.

That day there was this bunch of pokers admiring the car lor. Made me feel a surge of pride hahah. But my papa says he no hweeling, he says next time drive Royal Crown, even more people will stare.

0 Responses to “Sayonara.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.