just a blog


Weekly Ramblings.

Being an office boy has really made me feel the aptness of the tagline "living for the weekends".
===
It's 1.46 a.m. now and I'm waiting for Switz vs Korea to start at 3 a.m.
And I'm damn hungry.
===
I saw a very cool ad in TODAY.

Trivia:
What happens when the referee shows a player the red card?

1) The player has to leave the field.
2) He has to play the rest of the game in his underwear.
3) The referee and the player get married and live happily ever after.

CP Shrimp Wonton noodles: Just add hot water.

No thinking required.

Available in the frozen food section of all major supermarkets and hypermarts.
===
Had a treat from Rachel on Wednesday at Fish & Co.

Damn shiok.

I really prefer Fish & Co over Manhattan.

And I think it's hilarious the way she keeps talking bad about her lousy boyfriend.

And then bm called to say her car battery died in school.

Hahaha.
===
Due to violent objections, I have removed her pic from the previous post.

Hahaha.

0 Responses to “Weekly Ramblings.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.