just a blog


6-hit combo.

Got this uber cool image from Chek.



The never-ending headbutt controversy. Most folks think Zidane was at fault, but if you're not in his shoes, I guess you can't really comment.

If it were me, I think I would have reacted the same way; maybe not headbutt lah, maybe I would've haduken-ed him or something.
===
They stole my phone, peeked at my pictures, and accused me of voyerism! Damn comical, screaming and gaping and passing around my phone.

I retaliated and said they were merely very harmless pics of my colleagues wad! Just abit candid.

Well after some further thinking, I realized it really was kind of intrusion on privacy!!

I think there really is only a thin thin line between right and wrong.

Okay, to atone for my sins, I SHALL.

Well, delete the pictures.

0 Responses to “6-hit combo.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.