just a blog


Lei Long Lei Long!

Hello, my friends.

Today I wanna pitch to you, the best MP3 player in the entire universe.

Okay lah, that's bull.

Truth is, I didn't really like it after I bought it, so I'm trying to sell it off here.
"Don't like still want to sell?!"

Ok lah of course I'm not such an evil menace. It isn't such a sucky player afterall; it's 1 GB big, can play FM, can even play movies, though you probably won't ever use that function, cos the screen is so damn small.

Alright, below's an honest to goodness review of the player.

Pros:
-Sleek, looks like Nano, aesthetically, it's pretty chio.
-All the functions you would want from a MP3 player included.
-Lots of space.
-DAMN cheap.

Cons:
-Made in China.
-Don't like the interface. Background got lotus one :( Maybe can change though, I just dunno how.

It really isn't such a bad player afterall; I have another player, I bought this just to watch movies, but realized I can't that's why I've decided to sell it.

Now for the vito factor. The price!

Well I bought it for $96, though the market rate was more than $100 at the time I bought.

Now I'm selling it for $60.

Do let me know if you're interested okay? Or if you have friend interested can ask him/her come visit my blog also.

Treat you eat dinner.

Price is negotiable by the way.

Will upload a pic once I get my stupid bluetooth working.

===
Update: 19/07/06

Got my bluetooth working, so here ya go!

Yeah it comes with silicone casing. Please note that the laptop in the background is not included in the package. (Sorry)

0 Responses to “Lei Long Lei Long!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.