just a blog


The bozo.

My jie received a phone call yesterday.

Other person: Hello? Is this miss XXX? I would like to confirm ur reservation at SAFRA.

Jie: Huh?

Other person: You know? Your reservation on the 14th February, at SAFRA xxx branch, the candle-light dinner, with Mr YYY?

Jie: Mr YYY? (Her boyfriend) Oh, I think he placed the reservation. I didn't know about it. You should call him.

Other person: Oh no! You didn't know? Did I spoil the surprise?

Jie: Err... Ya.

Point number 1: The reservation was placed under Mr YYY's name. My jie was just put down as an "attendee".
Point number 2: Mr YYY paid for the reservation with his credit card.
Point number 3: The reservation was on valentine's day.
Point number 4: Well, all things aside, Mr YYY was the MR, the GUY.

So why in the world did the receptionist call my jie?

0 Responses to “The bozo.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.