just a blog


Corrinne May Concert number 2

By some strange twist of fate, I watched Corrinne May's concert a second time!

Well I'm not a very 'music' person, ya know, but I really enjoyed the concert, and I think the live concert is like 10 times better than listening to the mp3s.

And also found out that the music director on the same stage as her, is actually her hubby! And he was actually the inspiration for Safe in a Crazy World. That's so cool.

And I only realized today how similar Fly Away is to Love Me.

Kudos to YZ for driving s all the way to Changi Airport from CCK and from Changi Airport to NUS!

Went to see our ex-sir off to Aussie for studies. Kaka, madam was there too, haven't seen her for a long time. Now she cannot anyhow scold us liao, nanny nanny pooh pooh!

Muahahahah.

Anyway, kudos again to YZ for driving me from Engin carpark to Engin block. Which was like 300m away hahah.

I'm now like, kinda alone in Engin block, at 10 pm, surfing net, because the maxonline connection at home is down!!

This sucks. And I'm sweating like a swine because I think the aircon is not on. Damn.

Oh yes, I am so happy because yesterday's Electrical Engineering test, I knew how to do!!!

What's there to be happy about that u ask? Well because I've not been able to do a single test since I got into NUS. This is the first test I KNOW I'm not going to fail.

Kudos to Kenny and the twins for teaching me whatever I knew about EE on the night before the test. I really learnt like nothing from the lectures and tutorials.

Aww...

0 Responses to “Corrinne May Concert number 2”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.