just a blog


The Return of the Security Guard.

My heart stopped one beat when I saw the security guard on duty again. Seriously, if the main entrance was not this far from the side gate, I would have made a detour so as to avoid crossing his path.

So yeah started making small talk with him again, and he goes on again about mundane stuff which I really don't care about and being amazed over the fact that I am "tall and shuai and play sports and rich and yet don't have girlfriend" and all that shit stuff.

I really don't mind entertaining him actually, but he HAD to choot his favorite stunt again. He said his birthday was coming and I felt a sense of despair. Ask me go out with him again.

Fuck.

I came up with a lame excuse, saying my exams are coming and I don't have time. Thinking he's a smart aleck, he snapped his fingers and exclaimed "Heheh, but u gotta have lunch right!"

Fuck.

Yeah I do, but... but.... not with you!! Sheesh. How in the world did I land myself in this kind of hot gooey disgusting soup.

After a few more minutes of useless conversation, I decided I've had enough and that I have NO RESPONSIBILITY to entertain him any longer.

Patted him on the shoulder and said "Next time got chance one lah" and left.

Heard him saying "Wah lauuuuu" and some other stuff which I didn't catch because I walked away without even turning back.

Sibeh buei ta han.

0 Responses to “The Return of the Security Guard.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.