just a blog


Dreyzel.

The greatest gift I got from Mr Murphy this Valentine's is the crumbling of my internet connection.

Well after faithfully serving us quietly for like 5 years, Mr Modem has finally peacefully passed away three days ago.

Although u would definitely be substituted by someone new in time, u would never be forgotten. Five years of warcraft and msn and other miscellaneous stuff!

Power lah u. Kudos.

Right now I'm using wireless connection from some poor soul called Dreyzel I think. I didn't even expect it to work haha. I wonder if he knows I'm stealing his network.

Anyway thanks lah!

0 Responses to “Dreyzel.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.