just a blog


情 人 节 .

Aiyoh, why this year everyone's vday like not happening one. I see all the blogs like never mention anything special one. Then my friends also all dunno what, got lesson until 6pm or need to go home study or potential date got lesson till late blahz.

Hot dates with Faraday and Newton and Thevenin and whatever.

Was family day for me haha cos I was out with bm. I was saying we should call it biao ge biao mei day. I kept saying she should at least let me give her a treat but she keeps saying "But you are not my date!!"

So I was like "FINE" haha.

====

Sat's last day of Mid terms. Was gonna go for Engin 3on3 after that and night cycling following that but Engin 3on3 might be cancelled due to bad response and there are no more vacancies in night cycling ha.

Fated lah.

He asked me to think of the name for the team and I was thinking "3K" cos our names all start with K. But he say damn song2. He suggested since I got World's Saddest Team, we could name this one World's Happiest Team!

Well erm, the idea is cool but it sounds damn cartoon.

I suggested World's Tallest Fellas. Then acronym damn stylo. WTF!!

And he was like "Fuck you!"

0 Responses to “情 人 节 .”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.